Friday tips #10

6/2/17

Hello, lovelies! I´m so happy with #fridaytips, I´ve received so many kinds words from all of you and also from some friends that I never thought they would read it! So, thank you so much for being such an inspiration for my heart. I feel so close to you around here and this makes me feel blessed. 💕

Let´s start today´s tips! Well, at this time of the year I prefer a cold tea instead of my beloved warm coffee!

Friends, friends of friends & special prices: Well, this is a delicate subject. I´ve been there a lot of times and you probably have too. After some bad decisions and regrets, I finally came to a clear opinion. You don´t have to do it if you don´t feel like you really want to. It is your business, you have your target client and you´re investing your time and equipment like any other work you do. To sum it all up, you are investing your money. If you think, you are paying to work. Does it make sense? These people who ask about discounts, I´m sure they love to be paid for their work too. I´m not saying to say NO to everyone, you have to evaluate each situation: the relationship you have with this person, if this kind of work will fit your portfolio and if you have the time to do it without affecting your business plan. I don´t like when people ask for a special price just because they know me or they are a friend of a friend of mine, in true I think it is rude. Nobody on this planet should question your value, only you know it. Sometimes I make special prices, BUT because I want to. And I´m happy with my decision. And most of the times to friends that didn´t ask for it or to my clients that trust and love my work and have been with me for years. It is a gift I want to give them, it´s not an obligation. If you´re not comfortable and happy giving a discount to this or that person, don´t do it. Explain you cannot do it because it doesn't fit your business plan and inform this person about the value you charge and feel happy with. People will understand it, and if they don´t, just let it go, that just means they don´t value you as an artist and your beautiful work!

70+ Terrific Blog Post Topics: I loved this! Sometimes when you know you want to talk about something but you have no idea about the title, this list will help you a lot. Or even when you´re lack of inspiration to blog maybe this can bring out a super idea! You can check it here.

Lance collective - free ebooks: Dear Portuguese friends this is for you! Filipa made some very useful ebooks to help us: site planner, copyright checklist, social media kit and so on. They are five and you can download them here for free! 

I hope you loved today´s post! 

Amazing things going on in my instagram! Go and check it out!

Much love,

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.